CERCLA Feasibility Study
City of Industry, CA
Earthen Cover Design
Trona Mine Dewatering
NPL Site Remediation
UST Petroleum Release
Regional Aquifer Cleanup
Acid Mine Drainage
Waste Water Handling
Water Resources Assessment
Water Rights Development
Water Supply Assessment
Movies, Charts, & Presentations
Madeline R. Wolberg, E.I.T.
Ms. Wolberg joined Hydro Geo Chem, Inc. in 2019 as a Staff Engineer. Her academic training has focused largely on Water and Wastewater Engineering and she specializes in GIS applications. She has experience in CAD and GIS programs, watershed modeling for hydraulic and hydrologic analyses, wastewater sampling and testing, water and wastewater treatment design, Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) plan preparation and facility training, as well as the preparation of drainage reports, Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs), air quality and other construction permit applications, and air dispersion modeling reports.
-B.S. Environmental Engineering, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, 2016
-B.S. General Studies, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, 2016
Engineer in Training, New Mexico Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Professional Surveyors, November 2016
OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER, 2019
Civil Engineer Designer:
• Prepared Drainage Reports and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) for roadway improvement projects.
• Modeled watersheds for hydrologic and hydraulic analyses and organizing data for proposed infrastructure relating to storm water management and roadway improvements. Utilized various forms of software for analyses including ArcGIS suite, Autodesk AutoCAD Civil3D 2018, Bentley FlowMaster, Bentley CulvertMaster, and Microsoft Excel.
• Designed storm water infrastructure such as channels, culverts, and scuppers based on hydrologic and hydraulic data.
• Prepared Utility BaseMaps for roadway improvement projects by reviewing applicable city and county department plans and other documents to determine stationing of relevant utility lines and structures and utilizing GIS and CAD programs for facilitation of map preparation.
• Prepared plan and profile drawings of sewer infrastructure for planned housing developments.
• Prepared engineering reports and submitted to the overseeing Professional Engineer for review and ultimate stamping of approval including Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC), Drainage Reports, and SWPPPs, utilizing various forms of software for preparation, including ArcGIS suite
• Reviewed and edited reports and other project documents such as permit applications and comment response sheets authored by fellow engineers in order to check for accuracy, consistency, and technical writing errors.
• Prepared On-Site Sewage Facility (OSSF) Permit applications, Driveway Construction Permit applications, Universal Air Quality Permit applications, Hazardous Air Pollutant (HAP) analyses in support of Air Contaminant Discharge Permit applications for project construction in accordance with applicable regulatory authorities.
• Conducted SPCC training at oil storage and manufacturing facilities in accordance with applicable sections of the Code of Federal Regulations.
• Managed a non-potable pipeline replacement project which included preparing bid documents, communicating with the awarded contractor, and inspecting the construction site for conformance to applicable construction standards.
• Prepared and managed county facility improvement task orders and accompanying ArcGIS maps for the on-call contractor.
• Reviewed and edited County construction standards and specification documents.
• Reviewed design plans for municipal sewer systems in order to verify conformance to specifications and standard County practices. Tasks included slope calculations, manhole configuration comparisons, and cost-effectiveness evaluations.
• Assisted in laboratory testing of wastewater for operational control and permit requirements of the Los Alamos Wastewater Treatment Plant. Lab work included taking both grab and composite samples at various locations within the plant and measuring TSS, MLSS, MLVSS, pH, alkalinity, NO3-N, NH3-N, and BOD5 according to standard methods.
Laboratory: Gas chromatography; TSS analysis, MLSS and MLVSS analysis, pH testing, alkalinity testing, NO3-N analysis, NH3-N analysis, and BOD5 calculations.
Computer: ArcGIS suite, Golden Software Surfer, Autodesk AutoCAD Civil3D 2018, Bentley FlowMaster, Bentley CulvertMaster, Microsoft Office Suite.
HYDRO GEO CHEM, INC.
West Wetmore Road, Suite 101, Tucson, Arizona 85705-1678
Toll Free (800) 727-5547,
Tel. (520) 293-1500, Fax (520) 293-1550, Email
3038 East Cactus Road, Suite 3, Phoenix, Arizona 85032-7113
(480) 421-1501, Fax (480) 425-8794
Geo Chem, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the consequences of reliance
by others on the
information provided on this web site
© 2018 - by Hydro Geo Chem, Inc., all rights reserved