-M.B.A. (Management Information Systems) Grand Canyon University, 2010
• Conducted groundwater sampling of 15 offsite wells for metals and other constituents for the Pinal Creek Group. Responsible for purging pumping and sampling wells, and entering field data into a handheld computer for daily download into a computerized database.
• Conducted and was responsible for operation and maintenance of the Harrison Landfill pump-and-treat system, including groundwater sampling, carbon changeout, water level measurements, benzoate mixing and injection, field parameter monitoring, pump maintenance, and 24-hour on-call services for this system.
• Conducted soil vapor extraction/air injection operation and maintenance for the Broadway Landfill, Silverbell Landfill, Harrison Landfill, and Rio Nuevo Landfill. This included oil/grease change, belt maintenance, system cleanup, landfill gas monitoring, and equipment calibration for a photoionization detector, Landtec, pH meter, and conductivity meter.
• Conducted soil vapor extraction and pumping tests at the Los Angeles Landfill in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Responsibilities included setup of tubing connectors, DAS system, monitoring data collection, and data interpretation.
• Conducted a landfill gas generation survey at St. Landry Landfill in Louisiana. Responsibilities included setup of probe locations, valves, tubing, DAS system, and monitoring of data collection.
• Responsible for 18-user network including setup and installation of WAN connection to an outside office, Novel 5.x, implementing Linux servers, and UNIX, Linux, and Windows workstations. Provides complete technical computer support for two offices simultaneously.
• Research Engineer - Second level technical support representative. Responsibilities included providing technical support on escalated core issues in Windows 95, Windows 98, and Windows 98 Second Edition.
• Support Engineer - Technical support representative. Responsibilities included assisting customers with core issues related to Windows 95, Windows 98, and Windows Me.
• Support Engineer - Technical support representative. Responsibilities included assisting customers with technical issues in DOS, Windows 3.11, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Turbo Tax 98 and 99, and performing callbacks on escalated calls.